The Juneau Symphony is a 501(c)3 tax-deductible charitable corporation. Our funds come from ticket sales, grants, fund-raising events, individual contributions and the generous support of our local businesses. In order to keep the Juneau Symphony accessible to everyone we must rely on donations from our community members. We extend a heartfelt THANK YOU!! to everyone who donates their talent, time, money and energy towards music and the arts.
Ways to show your support
- Become a Volunteer!
- Make a cash donation* (Businesses, Individuals)
- Pick.Click.Give.* In your PFD application, specify that a portion of your dividend go to the Juneau Symphony.
- Buy season tickets Donate an item to our Silent Auction* (Call the office at 586-4676.)
- Purchase a raffle ticket (or 6!) (Call the office.)
- Purchase an ad in our program
- Donate AlaskaAir miles or companion fares (Call the office.)
- Donate housing or transportation to our visiting musicians (Call the office.)
- Donate to our Symphony Wish List fund.